You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||4 months ago|
|images||12 months ago|
|Grey2.obt||12 months ago|
|README.md||4 months ago|
Grey2 Openbox theme
A flat, grey take on the famous Bear2 theme.
This theme aims to:
- Have Bear2's clean look
- Be less dark than the Nightmare theme
- Be less pixelated than the Nightmare theme.
- Go well with dark GTK themes.
An lxappearance preview of Grey2:
A screenshot of Grey2 being used on a desktop:
The photo being used as the wallpaper in the image above was taken by p1k3.com.
git clone https://github.com/m455/grey2
- Click Window Border, as seen in Figure 1 below.
- Click Install a new theme..., as seen in Figure 2 below.
- Navigate to the directory where you downloaded the Grey2 theme, as seen in Figure 3 below.
- Click the
Grey2.obtfile, as seen in Figure 4 below.
- Click OK, as seen in Figure 5 below.
- Click Grey2, as seen in Figure 6 below.
- Click Apply, as seen in Figure 7 below.